Avon Home Learning
Tuesday 5th January 2021
Happy new year! I hope you are all safe and had a wonderful Christmas with your families.
For many of you, this will be your first experience of home learning. Each day, I will set a phonics, english and maths task as well as an optional topic lesson. The expectation is for children to complete the phonics, maths and english each day and send me evidence of your work. I will be making videos. providing power points and useful websites to support your child's learning at home.
I was so impressed with the progress the children made during their first term at school and I am determined to keep the momentum going and support the children to make fantastic progress.
Thank you for your support at this difficult time, we miss you all! Miss Ree x
- Phonics - recap the sounds on your sound mat
- English - label the reindeer
- Maths - more or less than
- Additional Task - draw a picture of your favourite Christmas present
- Phonics - ee phoneme spotter - how many words with an ee sound can you spot?
- English - write a recount of your holidays using word mats for support
- Maths - Y1 counting in 2s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvTcpfSnOMQ)
- Computing - I have set a 2do on purple mash - click the purple alert